WEATHER STATEMENT: The meeting will resume as scheduled (7PM Thursday) regardless of weather. If you are an elected PCO who needs better transportation, please seek out help from another elected PCO who has a better vehicle. At least 18 elected PCOs constitutes a quorum. (Rick DeWitt, temporary chair)
The University of Washington Atmospheric Sciences MM5 3-hour precipitation model predicts precipitation to begin after 10PM tonight in Snohomish County.
On behalf of and as authorized by Chairman Richard Wright of the Snohomish County Democratic Central Committee, the elected Precinct Committee Officers of the 44th Legislative District are hereby called to attend the following Biennial Reorganization Meeting of the 44th Legislative Democrats, to take place in two parts at the same location.
Part 1: Saturday December 3rd, 10AM to Noon, and also attend
Part 2: Thursday, December 8th, 7PM to 8:30 PM, at
Fire Station 43 Education Annex
1525 Avenue D
Snohomish, WA 98291
Part 1: Saturday, December 3rd, from 10AM to Noon
1. New Member Orientation, Introduction to Robert's Rules, and Step Up
2. Call to order (by LD Chair), Flag Salute, and Roll Call of 44th LD Elected PCOs
3. Adoption of Reorganization Meeting Agenda and Rules
4. Election of temporary Chair, and appointment of temporary Secretary and Tellers
5. Adoption of 44th LD Bylaws
6. Adoption of 44th LD Standing Rules
7. Adoption of 44th LD Policies and Procedures.
8. During Part 1, the motion "to table until Part 2" shall be in-order.
9. During Part 1, the election of LD Chair and other officers shall be out-of-order.
Part 2: Thursday, December 8th, from 7PM to 8:30AM; 6PM Potluck
1. Roll Call of 44th LD Elected PCOs (by Temporary Chair and Temporary Secretary)
2. Election of 44th Legislative District Chair, and passing of the gavel
3. Election of Vice Chair, Second Vice Chair, State Committee Woman, State Committee Man, County Committee Woman, County Committee Man, and Treasurer
4. The new 44th LD Chair may nominate appointed officers at this time.
Dues payments will apply to 2016. $24 individual, $12 additional individuals in household, $15 students and seniors, $7.50 additional students and seniors. May be waived upon request.
Join the Friends of 44th District Democrats on facebook to follow our active discussions on current topics. Our facebook page is very active.
Chair, 44th LD Democrats
P.O. Box 14, Snohomish, WA 98291
Our new website is currently under construction here.